Fully Assembled Humble Pi with Regulator from Ciseco, LTD.
NOTE: THIS IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 26-PIN GPIO
This item includes the assembled K001 Humble Pi Kit and the K051 Humble Pi Regulator (3.3V). Please note it is shown attached to an RPi 1 Model B which is not included, only the fully-assembled prototype PCB is for sale.
The images show the unit I assembled. It has been fully tested and I have added a small LED indicator to the board to confirm power applied. Please note this is using 26-pin GPIO. I have the full documentation on this unit on my personal web site. Please contact me for the URL or use a search engine for "Humble Pi" and "Terminus". I am the original Terminus in the world. I am an Hacker. This set is made from pure unobtainium. You may be able to find more documentation on the Wayback Machine if you dig deeply buit my documentation should suffice.. Thank you for looking.
The Humble PI is a full size electronics prototyping board for the Raspberry PI 1 A/B single-board computer.
- GPIO header is broken out to twin row pads (convenient and fast access for more than single wire hookups)
- Construction is very easy (suitable even for children with basic soldering skills)
- Optional voltage regulator kit (for when you want to use power other than the Pi power)
- Pick up points for the Pi 3.3v and 5v supply (flexible options for powering your project)
- Centre power rails (perfect for powering IC's and it eliminates lots of wiring)
- 2.54mm holes arranged in 3's (a seriously convenient lay
- Featured in popular publications.
- Gold plated finish (Protection against oxidization means your device will outlast normal solder finished boards)
- Comes as a complete "self solder" kit of parts
- Complete with supporting standoff
- Made in the UK
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B
- 84.6mm x 55.5mm x 11.5mm (14.9 with optional DC jack)