Generic Arduino NANO V3.0 CH340
The header pins have not been soldered for this package. It uses the chip ATmega328PB CH340 instead of FT232RL.
This product has become a commodity item and we obtain from multiple sources. This means the unit may not exactly match one of our stock images. Please don't be concerned.
We have tested (one sample) of every version of the NANO we sell with the IDE and it works fine with 100% Arduino compatibility. If it did not, we would not be selling it.
- Mega 328 microcontroller
- Operating voltage (logic level) 5 V
- Input voltage (recommended) 7-12 V
- Input voltage (limits) 6-20 V
- Pins 14 digital I / O (6 of which can be PWM outputs)
- Analog input pins 8
- Current for DC I / O Pin 40 mA
- Flash Memory 32 KB of which 2 KB used by the bootloader
- Sram 2KB
- EEPROM 1KB